Cut out the Cutex! Natural Nail Polish Remover Review

After several bouts of coughing attacks from the toxic vapors of conventional nail polish removers it was time to test a natural alternative.

Suncoat claims its
"natural nail polish remover is an earth friendly product. It is naturally derived from farm crops and does not contain any petroleum ingredients. It is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic. It is also readily biodegradable. Suncoat natural nail polish remover works for both water-based nail polish and conventional nail polish."

But does it really work? Once you dab a liberal amount on your nails with a cotton swab, it needs to sit for approx. 2-3 minutes, then you'll need to give it a good rub with the swab to remove the polish, and voila! No coughing, no toxins, two thumbs up! Visit Suncoat


Post a Comment


Blog Widget by LinkWithin